No masks and no VX

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Voting third party in a state where the popular vote is sure to go one way or the other helps to grow third parties and get them invited to debates, and may eventually get us some real alternatives to the currently duopolist parties, or at least help keep them honest.
I tried that for years. The green vote really never grew. Then I switch to the GOP.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist: “When somebody is naturally immune -- like they got COVID -- they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination.”

over9five

Staff member

Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist: “When somebody is naturally immune -- like they got COVID -- they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination.”
Jeez, two "probably's".
Really sure of himself...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm into estimating both.
Ok
It's just that they're both done badly.
But, your estimate is not done badly?
The estimated cases are too low, and the deaths are too high, because they need those numbers to be that way.
So you say?
That's the problem with an estimate. Yours is a can be different. Maybe you 're right and maybe you're wrong.
because they need those numbers to be that way.
I don't agree.
I'm into confirmed facts as best I can.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So you think voting green is a good way to get back at the Democrats for perceived transgressions. Way to needlessly punch yourself in the dick (or whatever's there), comrade.

I've donated 350k and gone door to door for 144 Democratic candidates. Because this is the internet.

Uh huh.

You wonder how your party left you, now you know.

BrownFlush

Dont forget to get your monthly booster, stay isolated, wear your mask and if all that fails get the $700 media approved Pfizermectin treatment.
Give me the booster, baby.
No mask. No isolation. No fear.

Hey, I think the horse dewormer in the Pfizer pill is not true... It's not in there. Aids treatment stuff last I read. Maybe they slipped some in since I checked it out..don't know.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I tried that for years. The green vote really never grew. Then I switch to the GOP.

The PPC in Canada got enough votes this time to be able to get reimbursed for campaign expenses, and I think they get some other advantages for future elections. None of the other parties were offering any alternative to what's happening up there. Once people finally get pushed too far, they will have an alternative to turn to.

I switched to the Libertarian Party after the Patriot Act was voted in. Then the LP turned its back on actual Libertarianism and started advocating for more government intrusion into people's personal affairs. I'm still registered LP, but I never voted party lines. I would vote for a democrat, if they weren't all hopelessly corrupt. If I'm unsure, and there's a constitution party candidate, I'll err towards him or her.

wilberforce15

Why doesn't that stand to reason?
Because deaths would only go up, if cases went up, if you were right about the rate and it stayed constant.

We are alleging the rate is wrong. Therefore, we believe there are both way more cases and way fewer deaths than we are told.

Ceteris Paribus, you are correct.

But Ceteris ain't Paribus here.

BrownFlush

wilberforce15

Winner!

I don't do Latin, but allege means to make a claim usually without proof, and estimate is a good guess at best. Seems to fit your thinking.

Don't we all?
Therefore, (what you have said) is meaningless.
A good guess is all anyone has for Rona cases. But all of them are significantly higher than "confirmed cases" and nothing about that statistical change would impact supposed death count. They are tabulated independently.

BrownFlush

A good guess is all anyone has for Rona cases.
As well as deaths.
But all of them are significantly higher than "confirmed cases"
So?
They are tabulated independently.
What?
Confirmed cases, confirmed deaths.
Confirmed facts from John Hopkins.
From that post, you go all Therefore, Latin, and what WE believe.
You into the depopulation thing?
Give me a therefore or two more on something else please. It's deep.

wilberforce15

As well as deaths.

So?

What?
Confirmed cases are only possible from people who get tested. I know a dozen who had it and have never had a test. Your confirmed case obsession is nothing but a bare minimum guess.

80M to 100M cases is most likely.

wilberforce15

As well as deaths.

So?

What?
It's deeper than you are able to swim, yes.

Case estimate isn't used in death estimate, so raising the case estimate has no impact on the death estimate at all. Completely independent calculations.