No masks and no VX

Box Ox

vote for those crooks only in a swing state, otherwise green.

Voting green is throwing your vote away in favor of the Republican candidate. You an undercover Trumpee, comrade?

what else do you do besides vote, just voting leads to disaster and most ppl dont even do that.

Nobody cares. And your "silence is violence" perspective is a dead giveaway that you feel crying and moaning about your utopia not existing is reason enough alone to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You're all about spinning your wheels promoting change that you know will never come. So that's all you'll ever have to do. It's both super lazy and super dumb.

rickyb

Voting green is throwing your vote away in favor of the Republican candidate. You an undercover Trumpee, comrade?

Nobody cares. And your "silence is violence" perspective is a dead giveaway that you feel crying and moaning about your utopia not existing is reason enough alone to pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You're all about spinning your wheels promoting change that you know will never come. So that's all you'll ever have to do. It's both super lazy and super dumb.
no voting green in a non swing state is perfectly okay response to democrats having sold out the workers for 25 years now.

only voting and doing nothing else is even more lazy than what i do, and ive donated 10k amongst other things.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Voting third party in a state where the popular vote is sure to go one way or the other helps to grow third parties and get them invited to debates, and may eventually get us some real alternatives to the currently duopolist parties, or at least help keep them honest.

Box Ox

no voting green in a non swing state is perfectly okay response to democrats having sold out the workers for 25 years now.

So you think voting green is a good way to get back at the Democrats for perceived transgressions. Way to needlessly punch yourself in the dick (or whatever's there), comrade.

only voting and doing nothing else is even more lazy than what i do, and ive donated 10k amongst other things.

I've donated 350k and gone door to door for 144 Democratic candidates. Because this is the internet.

Voting third party in a state where the popular vote is sure to go one way or the other helps to grow third parties and get them invited to debates, and may eventually get us some real alternatives to the currently duopolist parties, or at least help keep them honest.

Uh huh.

rickyb

So you think voting green is a good way to get back at the Democrats for perceived transgressions. Way to needlessly punch yourself in the dick (or whatever's there), comrade.

I've donated 350k and gone door to door for 144 Democratic candidates. Because this is the internet.

Uh huh.
what @zubenelgenubi said is not rocket science

u have to draw a :censored2: line in the sand with these corrupt democrats bc they keep getting worse every 4 years.