No masks and no VX

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Don't know why this person is being called a whistleblower. It's already public knowledge that Pfizer used fetal tissue during the development phase of the vaccine.
Look at the emails. The emails are showing you that it was being hidden. Check on a search engine if the covid shot has fetal tissue.

Here the first one that I got

wilberforce15

"However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine."

So, yes, all the covid vaccines use aborted fetal cells in development, production, or testing.

They confirm my statement in the second question of your own link. Wow.

"However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing during research and development of the mRNA vaccines, and during production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine."

So, yes, all the covid vaccines use aborted fetal cells in development, production, or testing.

They confirm my statement in the second question of your own link. Wow.
Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue.

wilberforce15

For the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, no fetal cell lines were used to produce or manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor/nurse.
I already know that. Just about everybody already knows that.

The propagated tissue of murder victims was only used for testing and development in some vaccines, and the propagated tissue of murder victim is also used in production of others.