No masks and no VX

El Correcto

god is dead
Personally I’m not against the vaccine or ivermectin, I don’t give a :censored2: if people are guzzling down horse dewormer or injecting themselves with experimental vaccines. Go for it.

Honestly do not care enough and am not afraid enough to go waste my time getting vaccinated, just like I don’t waste my time getting a flu shot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The only way the death count can be too high is looking at the strawman you built.
You're simply uninformed.
There is a difference between dying with covid and dying from covid. The first is objectively confirmed with a test. The second is subjectively decided by vague guidelines.

The conspiracy theory you've bought into is that deaths are under counted in the US. Do you have a theory as to what the cause of death was listed as rather than covid?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You're simply uninformed.
Maybe, but I don't know how I could be. I've read everything you've posted.
There is a difference between dying with covid and dying from covid. The first is objectively confirmed with a test. The second is subjectively decided by vague guidelines.
Yep
The conspiracy theory you've bought into is that deaths are under counted in the US.
Yeah. I've brought in a conspiracy theory. lol
I simply used your logic. If there are millions and millions of people that are under counted that have covid, when some of those under counted millions die because of covid, the alleged, estimated , guessed number (there has to be one ) is out there.
Right now, confirmed deaths are at 700,000
Some estimates are over 900,000
reptilian shape shifters ate these bodies that disappeared?
200,000 must have been a pretty good lunch for 'em. More estimate eats to come.

wilberforce15

Maybe, but I don't know how I could be. I've read everything you've posted.

Yep

Yeah. I've brought in a conspiracy theory. lol
I simply used your logic. If there are millions and millions of people that are under counted that have covid, when some of those under counted millions die because of covid, the alleged, estimated , guessed number (there has to be one ) is out there.
Right now, confirmed deaths are at 700,000
Some estimates are over 900,000

200,000 must have been a pretty good lunch for 'em. More estimate eats to come.
The 700,000 deaths are official.

But they are NOT confirmed.

There is no confirmation. But I imagine it comforts you to believe they were.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The conspiracy theory you've bought into is that deaths are under counted in the US. Do you have a theory as to what the cause of death was listed as rather than covid?
Polly want a cracker?
Is it parrot night?
I never got to ask the estimated 200K more people who died anymore than you got to ask the estimated cases that didn't die how they were doing.

wilberforce15

Stop barking.
You're embarrassing yourself.
download (6).jpeg

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
Thanks Joe Rogan

refineryworker05

How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
Many of these posters are radical and delusional. The above post reads like a performance and not an actual opinion.