No masks and no VX

Fenris

Look at the emails. The emails are showing you that it was being hidden. Check on a search engine if the covid shot has fetal tissue.

Here the first one that I got

There is a difference between hidden and publicized. It has been public for a LONG time that Pfizer used fetal cells during development of their vaccine. The 'whistleblower' is not claiming anything different.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• A National teachers union training guides educators how to talk to parents about COVID-19 and instructs them to log their conversations into the Reach app
  • The Reach app was created by volunteers during AOC's 2018 campaign and has became a major tool in Democratic campaign
    • Jennifer Mess, a drama teacher at a New Jersey public school blasted the workshop as 'a blatant effort to coerce, manipulate, and even track information'
    • Republican New Jersey state Senator Holly Schepisi said the training 'is an unconscionable breach of privacy and ethics' and 'borders on criminal

Poop Head

Judge me.

• A National teachers union training guides educators how to talk to parents about COVID-19 and instructs them to log their conversations into the Reach app
  • The Reach app was created by volunteers during AOC's 2018 campaign and has became a major tool in Democratic campaign
    • Jennifer Mess, a drama teacher at a New Jersey public school blasted the workshop as 'a blatant effort to coerce, manipulate, and even track information'
    • Republican New Jersey state Senator Holly Schepisi said the training 'is an unconscionable breach of privacy and ethics' and 'borders on criminal
Disgusting

Serf

One could argue human sacrifice never really went away. We are similar to the Mayan’s who would use human sacrifice for a strong rain season so crops could grow. Today we just send our aborted fetus ground chuck roast to labs to make a number of things for humanity, and folks get rich.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
What good are the shots??
IMG_20211009_085242_147.jpg

This was released this week. 👇

Love to hear someone scientifically explain to me how there are already more deaths this year from COVID with 70% of Americans vaccinated - than deaths last year with very few people vaccinated.

I have an open mind - I'm all ears.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I already know that. Just about everybody already knows that.

The propagated tissue of murder victims was only used for testing and development in some vaccines, and the propagated tissue of murder victim is also used in production of others.
It wasn't used just for testing. It is in the shot. Smh...

vantexan

What good are the shots??
View attachment 355226

This was released this week. 👇

Love to hear someone scientifically explain to me how there are already more deaths this year from COVID with 70% of Americans vaccinated - than deaths last year with very few people vaccinated.

I have an open mind - I'm all ears.
The height of the pandemic was in January and February this year. Very few vaccinated relative to the population and the virus had spread enough to be killing in large numbers. Takes time to build up. But the Delta variant on the other hand is very fast moving, very contagious, but isn't killing as many. So we're starting to see it taper off.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What if...and good golly, I know it's a jump, but, what if the shot is completely safe, but this pitiful Administration is using the covid anti vaxers to blame on their failed economic policies?

Why, everything would be wonderful if people would just get the shot. You no shot people are the reason for inflation and why things are so bad all around.. All those whacked out conspiracy theories you bought are proof you are sucking the life out of us being prosperous. You're to blame for the Village Idiot's problems. That's why he keeps talking about Covid.

They're using Covid for sure. But, I don't think it's for the reason that most no vaxers think.
If every last American got the shot( never happen), they would have nothing to blame on how pitiful things are.