Not following guidelines

Infamous

How would a person go about the work place not following Covid 19 Guidelines ? Such as people not wearing masks proper or to many people in the building for social distancing, Also just to add on top what about things being cleaned proper and sanitize ? Just asking because my health matters !

542thruNthru

How would a person go about the work place not following Covid 19 Guidelines ? Such as people not wearing masks proper or to many people in the building for social distancing, Also just to add on top what about things being cleaned proper and sanitize ? Just asking because my health matters !
Contact your health department. Have fun.

542thruNthru

*sits back and gets ready for the mask arguments to start*
giphy-65.gif

Infamous

Tell that to Moose and Rocco. No one likes a rat.
So a rat is a person who is trying to stand up for their health and family to not get sick ? You make alot of sense. So I guess if you get sick you would be the person who would not give a rats ass about your family getting sick either. I guess I am a rat then !

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So a rat is a person who is trying to stand up for their health and family to not get sick ? You make alot of sense. So I guess if you get sick you would be the person who would not give a rats ass about your family getting sick either. I guess I am a rat then !
So report it and man up.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What state are you in?