Not following guidelines

Staydryitsraining

could care less what other people think, rules are rules. When it comes to me and my family their health is most important !
Your family doesnt eat trash fast food? Your family doesnt drink alcohol? Your family doesnt drink soda? Your family isnt obese? Because that plandemic only kills 1%.

Observer

Some people live with a relative that has a comprimized immune syste. They are trying to be careful for them. Also, back in April of 2020 package drivers were instructed to wear masks. Hubs received a few to hand out. The buildings were instructed to do as the meat packing plants and place in partitions. IF someone dies from your hub from it - it is kept hush-hush. Sorry, but the company just doesn't care. They forget Karma is out there to them.

Cowboy Mac

How would a person go about the work place not following Covid 19 Guidelines ? Such as people not wearing masks proper or to many people in the building for social distancing, Also just to add on top what about things being cleaned proper and sanitize ? Just asking because my health matters !
I’m sure glad I don’t work with you! I can’t stand people who don’t mind their own business. If you want to wear 10 masks go ahead, that’s your choice. But leave your coworkers alone.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
View attachment 330728This was taken April 8, 2020, the first day our center manager was able to get masks. A mask hanging on a filthy gear selector that they want us to then put on our face. UPS cares zip, zero, zilch about the health of their employees. Our center manager has hidden in his office since last year not wanting to get sick from one of his drivers. Not that I cared; glad not to see his stupid face.

If you care about your health be your own advocate. Don't expect UPS to be your mother. Clean your truck, stay away from groups, come to work right before start time, wear your own mask not one UPS provides.
Yum

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
For the love of god, it’s COULDN’T. As in I could not care less. The amount of people I hear everyday screwing this phrase up is ridiculous.

Hope this helps.
tenor (36).gif

Spanky250

Some people live with a relative that has a comprimized immune syste. They are trying to be careful for them.

Yep, that's me. My son has a compromised immune system, takes $8k worth of medication a month for it. This virus would kill him. So I'm very careful. I wear N95 masks, constantly sanitize my hands, stay away from people, etc.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Yep, that's me. My son has a compromised immune system, takes $8k worth of medication a month for it. This virus would kill him. So I'm very careful. I wear N95 masks, constantly sanitize my hands, stay away from people, etc.

And half our coworkers think that you are weak for doing so. People, man

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Everyone thinks it's all about them.

I get that there are people with compromised immune systems out there. It's tragic, and I am grateful that I don't personally have to deal with that in my family. But to place the burden on everyone in society at large to adjust their behavior to accommodate people in those circumstances is simply too much to ask.