Not following guidelines

Last One In

20200408_091605.jpg
This was taken April 8, 2020, the first day our center manager was able to get masks. A mask hanging on a filthy gear selector that they want us to then put on our face. UPS cares zip, zero, zilch about the health of their employees. Our center manager has hidden in his office since last year not wanting to get sick from one of his drivers. Not that I cared; glad not to see his stupid face.

If you care about your health be your own advocate. Don't expect UPS to be your mother. Clean your truck, stay away from groups, come to work right before start time, wear your own mask not one UPS provides.

Infamous

View attachment 330728This was taken April 8, 2020, the first day our center manager was able to get masks. A mask hanging on a filthy gear selector that they want us to then put on our face. UPS cares zip, zero, zilch about the health of their employees. Our center manager has hidden in his office since last year not wanting to get sick from one of his drivers. Not that I cared; glad not to see his stupid face.

If you care about your health be your own advocate. Don't expect UPS to be your mother. Clean your truck, stay away from groups, come to work right before start time, wear your own mask not one UPS provides.
What is your work place says that you have to wear the mask they provide ? Because your mask is not good enough ?

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
How would a person go about the work place not following Covid 19 Guidelines ? Such as people not wearing masks proper or to many people in the building for social distancing, Also just to add on top what about things being cleaned proper and sanitize ? Just asking because my health matters !
Why give this guy a hard time because he wants people to follow basic Covid guidelines????

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How would a person go about the work place not following Covid 19 Guidelines ? Such as people not wearing masks proper or to many people in the building for social distancing, Also just to add on top what about things being cleaned proper and sanitize ? Just asking because my health matters !
You should be fine if your wearing a mask, isnt that how it works

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
CDC just 3 days ago said masks had a 0.5 percentage point decrease in daily case growth rates and 0.7 percentage point decrease in death growth rates. CDC= 🤡
Yea thats why they told you to double up if one is so effective right

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

more-what-youd-call-a-guideline-than-actual-rules.jpg