Not following guidelines

myback

Stay in your home, lock all doors and windows. Leave the television on 24/7 and eat your furniture if necessary.

myback

I get that there are people with compromised immune systems out there. It's tragic, and I am grateful that I don't personally have to deal with that in my family. But to place the burden on everyone in society at large to adjust their behavior to accommodate people in those circumstances is simply too much to ask.
We must prune the 85% to save the 15%

Cowboy Mac

UPS has shown, even before COVID, that they don’t care about your safety. It’s all about the green for them. It’s up to you to be safe, whether that’s working in the hub, or behind the wheel, or whatever. Do what you can to keep yourself safe. Wash your hands, don’t pick your nose.

slingshot90

If your health is most important, what does your diet consist of on a daily basis? How much water are you drinking? Do you drink it out of a filter, purified? How much sleep are you getting every night? Are you getting enough sun? Exercising? Avoiding sugar, alcohol, and drugs all together (including caffeine and tobacco)? Meditating at all? Actually seeking out information on what it means to be healthy; physically, mentally, and spiritually? Because this narrative that is covid is an insult to those who truly cherish their health. Covering my face, breathing my own CO2, and sanitizing myself until my skin falls off, is not part of my regime.

nancyg

How would a person go about the work place not following Covid 19 Guidelines ? Such as people not wearing masks proper or to many people in the building for social distancing, Also just to add on top what about things being cleaned proper and sanitize ? Just asking because my health matters !
I continue to wear my n95 mask under my cloth mask and try to avoid the unmasked covidiots as much as possible. I move quickly through the guard shack and refuse to put my bag on the counter. I dare anyone to stop me. It hasn't happened yet. I refuse to punch in when an unmasked crowd is gathered around the time clock and my sup as kindly clocked me in everyday. At the end of shift I just stand back scanning my phone while the crowd disperses. After all if they want to pay me to stand around until the idiots leave I'm fine with that.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I continue to wear my n95 mask under my cloth mask and try to avoid the unmasked covidiots as much as possible. I move quickly through the guard shack and refuse to put my bag on the counter. I dare anyone to stop me. It hasn't happened yet. I refuse to punch in when an unmasked crowd is gathered around the time clock and my sup as kindly clocked me in everyday. At the end of shift I just stand back scanning my phone while the crowd disperses. After all if they want to pay me to stand around until the idiots leave I'm fine with that.
Do you wear a mask while driving alone in your personal vehicle too? 😂
🧔✊

hmmmm , you’ll never be a RPCD
🧔✊
1b97994cf53cf0bcd452b23a3e2aaa23.gif