Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just picked up 20 cards from McDonalds for our UPS Project Angel as stocking stuffers.

image.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Gotta love the 1st of the month. I needed to go to the store for a couple of things and the Walmartians were out in full force. Fat, rude, annoying people everywhere.

When I got in my car to leave I looked at the car parked next to me ( I had just walked past the fat woman leaving that car) and saw a cat staring at me. I looked again and the whole freaking car was full of cats. I mean, who loads up their car with cats to go shopping?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Gotta love the 1st of the month. I needed to go to the store for a couple of things and the Walmartians were out in full force. Fat, rude, annoying people everywhere.

When I got in my car to leave I looked at the car parked next to me ( I had just walked past the fat woman leaving that car) and saw a cat staring at me. I looked again and the whole freaking car was full of cats. I mean, who loads up their car with cats to go shopping?

A Cat Lady?

rod

Retired 23 years

I'm surprised it wasn't full of kids and cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.