Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Did @Operational needs have car trouble again?

daily_picdump_1985_640_high_44.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
Car

He's 18 he can get the other from any old high school chick friend.

We actually had a preloader become a part time sup and the first thing he did was run out and buy a used Porsche. He got an ungodly amount of speeding tickets with it (something like 26). After he left UPS he got a job at our local Social Security office as a armed security guard. It was right after 9 / 11 when every SS office had an armed guard posted at the door during business hours. Why anyone would issue this goofball a carry permit is beyond me. After that he joined the Army and ended up a war hero-------just ask him.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We actually had a preloader become a part time sup and the first thing he did was run out and buy a used Porsche. He got an ungodly amount of speeding tickets with it (something like 26). After he left UPS he got a job at our local Social Security office as a armed security guard. It was right after 9 / 11 when every SS office had an armed guard posted at the door during business hours. Why anyone would issue this goofball a carry permit is beyond me. After that he joined the Army and ended up a war hero-------just ask him.
That's OK
I trust you

Status
Not open for further replies.