Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No pep in my step. They are going to start calling me @turdferguson

image.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's really frustrating that I see free wood lying on the side of the road everywhere that I would love to put in my fireplace except for one problem....I need a chainsaw and splitter.

There was a tree crew, cutting over hanging trees, on one dirt road for a MONTH. It was at most a two mile stretch. With a DOT guy sitting in his truck watching the whole time. They must have been getting paid by the branch because they sure butchered the hell out of the trees. Lol.

Returntosender

It's really frustrating that I see free wood lying on the side everywhere that I would love to put in my fireplace except for one problem....I need a chainsaw and splitter.

There was a tree crew, cutting over hanging trees, on one dirt road for a MONTH. It was at most a two mile stretch. With a DOT guy sitting in his truck watching the whole time. They must have been getting paid by the branch because they sure butchered the hell out of the trees. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's really frustrating that I see free wood lying on the side of the road everywhere that I would love to put in my fireplace except for one problem....I need a chainsaw and splitter.

You can get a decent homeowner chainsaw for $150 tops.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So ladies or fellas that remember. What stage do the cravings hit?

Wife has a nutritionist. I'm curious as to when we should quit spending the money. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.