Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
These weird things from Finland are great.

vipukirves-wood-splitting-axe-2.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/finnish-man-invents-a-better-wood-splitting-axe-1.2624663

Returntosender

So ladies or fellas that remember. What stage do the cravings hit?

Wife has a nutritionist. I'm curious as to when we should quit spending the money. Lmao
It start in the first trimester and will last throughout the entire pregnancy. FYI the third trimester she will become extremely horny. You have two choices get yourself ready for the onslaught cause your wiener will look like a dried out gas station hot dog, or start working more hours to exhaust yourself out.

When the baby is born welcome to the world of no sleep.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It start in the first trimester and will last throughout the entire pregnancy. FYI the third trimester she will become extremely horny. You have two choices get yourself ready for the onslaught cause your wiener will look like a dried out gas station hot dog, or start working more hours to exhaust yourself out.

When the baby is born welcome to the world of no sleep.
Lol I've heard that about the third trimester a number of times.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So ladies or fellas that remember. What stage do the cravings hit?

Wife has a nutritionist. I'm curious as to when we should quit spending the money. Lmao

A nutritionist is good. It's a lot easier to keep baby weight off than get it off after. They say every woman should gain 20-30 lbs for the health of the baby.

With my first one, for the first month, I stopped at the 7-11 every day after 10:30 and got a bag of BBQ Fritos and some white powdered donuts. My doctor quickly put a stop to that.

I didn't have much cravings after that with either one.

oldngray

nowhere special
A nutritionist is good. It's a lot easier to keep baby weight off than get it off after. They say every woman should gain 20-30 lbs for the health of the baby.

With my first one, for the first month, I stopped at the 7-11 every day after 10:30 and got a bag of BBQ Fritos and some white powdered donuts. My doctor quickly put a stop to that.

It seems too many women are at either extreme. Either they are afraid to eat and don't gain enough weight for a healthy baby or just let themselves go and gain over 50. I agree with you about 20-30 being best but 30 might be pushing the high end. I would have guessed maybe 20-25.

Brownslave688

Yeah she's scared to death the average weight gain for her sisters and mother was 70-80 lbs.

Now luckily they also lost it all fairly quick

Brownslave688

It seems too many women are at either extreme. Either they are afraid to eat and don't gain enough weight for a healthy baby or just let themselves go and gain over 50. I agree with you about 20-30 being best but 30 might be pushing the high end. I would have guessed maybe 20-25.
Yeah and I can tell you very few women gain under 30 lbs for pregnancies.

It's the one time in our society when the stigma is against those that don't gain a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.