Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Hi everybody. Bye everybody! They sent my son home from work because they said there wasn't enough shifting work..go figure. anyway, he came over and suggested working on the pergola. After I got over the initial shockl of him actually volunteering to help me do something, I figured I better grab him while he is here. so, wish me luck. out of here. rob.
Volunteers what's that?

oldngray

nowhere special
these_signs_37.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Most routes I delivered always had a couple of places that got COD's almost every day. I did start to see a lot fewer when the costs kept going up.

rod

Retired 23 years
I see in the "UPS News" threads today there is one with UPS bragging how well they are doing and another one with UPS crying that they don't want to be held responsible for what is owed to their retired employees. Cry me a river---make up your frigging mind.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's expensive to send out a COD..think it's $11 or $12 bucks plus the shipping.

Yeah and you get the places that will get 20 or 30 boxes of knock off shoes cashier check only COD on every box. The time allowance for COD's used to be fair but now is down to almost nothing so you lose time on almost every COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.