Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I see in the "UPS News" threads today there is one with UPS bragging how well they are doing and another one with UPS crying that they don't want to be held responsible for what is owed to their retired employees. Cry me a river---make up your frigging mind.

The whining one was to investors to explain why UPS might have to spend money it promised and should have already budgeted for.

Future

Victory Ride
I used to drive the country roads at night with 5 to 10 grand in COD money quite often. (gun shops were all cash only). It did make me nervous at times.
Country Roads would be fine w me.....walk out of a Bodagga with 2 g in your hand after the shop owner just paid ya .....LOL

oldngray

nowhere special
We aren't allowed to use unscheduled

They would send me a message to cover someone else's pickup and I would send a message back telling them to send a pickup into my board since I couldn't use unscheduled. Usually they would but sometimes the OMS would be a whiny bitch and say to just pick it up anyway.

They would send me a message to cover someone else's pickup and I would send a message back telling them to send a pickup into my board since I couldn't use unscheduled. Usually they would but sometimes the OMS would be a whiny bitch and say to just pick it up anyway.
My sup is pretty good about that. He wants the time credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.