Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's not. But it is real rare.
4.52/5 rDev +5.1%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Probably the best double IPA I've ever had. If you like White Rajah by Brew Kettle, then you've got to give this imperial version a try. So drinkable and goes down smooth! Great aroma, beautiful head and lacing, as well as a really balanced flavor that has great flavor but also smacks you in the face with hops and fruit flavored like grapefruit, pineapple, and orange. Usually this beer is only on tap at the Brew Kettle Taproom in Northern Ohio. You don't see this brew come around very often, but I won't pass it up ever again if I see it
That's some fancy double speak there brother. Good morning ya bunch of weirdo's.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
funny-drunk.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Are the rest in an insane isalilam somewhere would be my first question .......lol.
Oldest sister is a CPA, oldest brother has a business degree and travels the country as a consultant specializing in getting hospitals up to code in their facility services, next sister is married to a retied Captain in the army and has a masters in social work and works as a teacher in Virginia, next brother has a Law degree and doctorate in university administration and was a dean at the University of Florida law school, other brother got a degree in law enforcement- criminal justice from EKU but ended up being a Fire fighter and is retired now,

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Oldest sister is a CPA, oldest brother has a business degree and travels the country as a consultant specializing in getting hospitals up to code in their facility services, next sister is married to a retied Captain in the army and has a masters in social work and works as a teacher in Virginia, next brother has a Law degree and doctorate in university administration and was a dean at the University of Florida law school, other brother got a degree in law enforcement- criminal justice from EKU but ended up being a Fire fighter and is retired now,
Wow!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!! That is Awsome!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.