Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
tumblr_n343aoNUpp1r52z5eo1_500.gif
Let's.

Awakened you have...

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.

You know... for my New York / Jersey friends. You know who you are! :villagewrong:

Awakened you have...

Take a joke... I'm just a Yankee stuck in Texas doing me best to prevent Civil War #2 here. Take a joke. Maybe a colonic will help loosen the tension between you two :censored2:s.... You know, America is under the microscope now as far as global affairs go. Jees, don't get me started on Japan, China, and the North/South Pole shifting... Cough Cough....

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.

You know... for my New York / Jersey friends. You know who you are! :villagewrong:
Not cool. This isn't what fluff is about.

Awakened you have...

Not cool. This isn't what fluff is about.

Really???
You guys talk smack on each other's wives/girlfriends, gays, blacks, catholics, mormons, politicians, republicans, Democrats, drug cartels, banks, coroporation, unions, uaw, Bush dynasty. Hell my bad. I thought this was a free for all shooting gallery like Dick Chenney out on a pheasant hunt...

Awakened you have...

Everyone knows everything. Even village idiots!!! Thanks google! Hell, you don't even need to know how to spell or do mathematics now, thanks to technology!
"It's the wave of the future, an entire society run by computers and the programmers who program them" Sweet!
I suppose the matrix is real and all that I see is just to a figment of my imagination...

Awakened you have...

We already know that our entire economy is based on digital numbers on a digital spread sheet, on a digital hard drive. Cool! Tell me more about economics and environmental science. I am enthralled....

Awakened you have...

Cool. I always hate being burdened with the last word. My wife absolutely refuses that I have the last word. So I will say good night with the greatest lyrics known to mankind. Love you guys. We will get this fixed come hell or high water. We can no longer sweep societies problems under the rug and let the next generation deal with the consequences. The time to clean out the world's closets is now!!!

Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing
Just call my name, ‘cause I’ll hear you scream
Master
Master
Master
Master

Needlework the way, never you betray
Life of death becoming clearer
Pain monopoly, ritual misery
Chop your breakfast on a mirror
Taste me you will see
More is all you need
You’re dedicated to
How I’m killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets I’m pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can’t see a thing
Master
Master
Master
Master

Master, master
Where’s the dreams that I’ve been after?
Master, master
You promised only lies
Laughter, laughter
All I hear or see is laughter
Laughter, laughter
Laughing at my cries

Fix me

mark zuckerberg.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:

Awakened you have...

Nighty night. Keep your butt holes tight!
Dope tight. Like a drug cartel. Hell, without cocaine, it would actually hurt getting teeth pulled. Just saying. Perhaps some moderation going forward. At this rate, there won't be another generation. We will have successfully destroyed everything under the sun! Awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.