Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signhere

PASSTIMES/RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES: Guidos enjoy beating up a non-white or homosexual while assisted by a group of 5-10 guido friends backing them up; engaging in date rape; and displaying their lack of rhythm by dancing poorly in the middle of a club's dance floor while non-guidos look on in disbelief.
JARHEAD Semper Fidelis HOO-RAY!!!.......The men's department of the Navy

Signhere

upload_2016-5-5_1-0-13.png

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No....super old song.."must be the season of the witch"
Maybe @Monkey Butt can shed a light on it
Season of the Witch is a song written and performed by Donovan back in the 60s.
It has been performed and recorded by countless artists.
My favorite version is from the album Super Session starring guitarists Stephen Stills, Mike Bloomfield and the album conceiver Al Kooper.
I think this was the first major record that Al Kooper conceived, produced, etc. He has produced many more since.
Harvey Brooks was the bassist if anyone remembers him.
Eddie Hoh on drums.

Super Session - Season of the Witch.mp4

Last edited:

Awakened you have...

You know I love my east coast brothers and sisters. Just wanted to rile you all up. Still can't figure out while you all sit in a tanning salon until your skin turns pumpkin. You know, shows like Jersey Shore, and Mob Wives did you no favors.... Just saying....

Signhere

You know I love my east coast brothers and sisters. Just wanted to rile you all up. Still can't figure out while you all sit in a tanning salon until your skin turns pumpkin. You know, shows like Jersey Shore, and Mob Wives did you no favors.... Just saying....
maybe you never met a REAL New Yorker Mr. Texas cowpoke

Awakened you have...

Yankee married a confederate. What can I say... my heart is stuck in Texas. But if I had to choose between Texas and America, I choose America every time! Puh Pow! Kansas born and bred. No wheat = no beer. Run the algorithm...

Status
Not open for further replies.