Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Well boat is washed, secured and put away until next 4 day weekend. Beach house is cleaned up, restocked and ready to be rented out starting next week until July 5th. Back home. Wife is cooking a simple pasta and garlic olive oil sauce. Kids are swimming in the pool. I'm tinkering around in the garage. Dreading going back to work tomorrow.

Weather is getting muggy. Overall good time off.

Searching for Hell cats online. Wife gave my brother and I the green light to acquire one. Really going to research this one.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Well boat is washed, secured and put away until next 4 day weekend. Beach house is cleaned up, restocked and ready to be rented out starting next week until July 5th. Back home. Wife is cooking a simple pasta and garlic olive oil sauce. Kids are swimming in the pool. I'm tinkering around in the garage. Dreading going back to work tomorrow.

Searching for Hell cats online. Wife gave my brother and I the green light to acquire one. Really going to research this one.
I got some contacts. I'll ask around 4 ya.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Quick seach turned this one up...
spacer.gif

2015_dodge_challenger-pic-2007123355940269475-152x114.jpeg

Save
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Great Deal

$4,859 BELOW

Instant Market Value of $64,859

130 days on market

Price: $60,000 $61,983$1,087/mo

Mileage: 7,355 mi

Dealer rating:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I got some contacts. I'll ask around 4 ya.
My brother is checking auction listings. He does the auctions for a living flipping them. I'm searching the ends and outs of what makes a cool hell cat. This will most likely be a project car that will be decked out. Want to see what cool ways people customize them.

We figure it'll be fun on the weekends.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I can't believe my wife said yes. Like we need another car in the garage. I was prepared for the speech of what for?

But she said, why not? As long as my brother pays half she said.

Done.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My brother is checking auction listings. He does the auctions for a living flipping them. I'm searching the ends and outs of what makes a cool hell cat. This will most likely be a project car that will be decked out. Want to see what cool ways people customize them.

We figure it'll be fun on the weekends.
A friend of mine from high school. Does it for a living also.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Fair enough.
She usually puts up a fight especially if I'm about to spend that amount of cash and no financing. But I've eased her into it saying it would be an investment.

Maybe she thinks I'm looking at a mid life crisis. Lol.

Either way I'm sure she will want something soon on her own. It's like when we remodeled the beach house. She wanted it done a certain way and I didn't fight her.

Status
Not open for further replies.