Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 23 years
It's actually a great investment. It will pay off big time if u ever do decide to sell it.

From what they say on Barrett-Jackson and Mecum it don't appear that a ground up resto on any car will pay off. How many times have I heard "over $100,000 invested and the thing sells for 50-60 thousand". Maybe buying a nice car at the right price will work out ----but there must be a reason that one has been on the market for over 130 days----that's a LONG time.

rod

Retired 23 years
Especially if the brother-in-law blows it up playing with it. The Hellcat that is --not the chicken.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
From what they say on Barrett-Jackson and Mecum it don't appear that a ground up resto on any car will pay off. How many times have I heard "over $100,000 invested and the thing sells for 50-60 thousand". Maybe buying a nice car at the right price will work out ----but there must be a reason that one has been on the market for over 130 days----that's a LONG time.
Unless it's a Shelby lol.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Especially if the brother-in-law blows it up playing with it.
Won't happen. He's very very good at what he does. And he's my brother not brother in law.

He's built a successful business flipping and restoring cars. He's amazing when it comes to mechanics.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Agreed, a full resto NEVER pays off, we are talking something completely different here. A 2015 mint rare car, at thousands , and thousands less than book, and it is a highly sought after car.....

Status
Not open for further replies.