Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
Burgundy wine marinated steaks.

rod

Retired 23 years
True but a great Shelby is becoming rare now.

Had a friend who has a 1967 (I believe) Shelby in his storage garage that he paid $600 for about 20 years ago. The guy he bought it from didn't know what he had. Its been certified a true Shelby by the Shelby Collector Car Club. The first thing they told him to do was take the Shelby VIN plate off the firewall or where ever they mounted it and put it in a safe deposit box. This one would be a $100,000+ ground up resto if he ever did it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Had a friend who has a 1967 (I believe) Shelby in his storage garage that he paid $600 for about 20 years ago. The guy he bought it from didn't know what he had. Its been certified a true Shelby by the Shelby Collector Car Club. The first thing they told him to do was take the Shelby VIN plate off the firewall or where ever they mounted it and put it in a safe deposit box. This one would be a $100,000+ ground up resto if he ever did it.
Keep us (me ) updated if he does.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
In all seriousness......that looks like something out of an alien movie. I hope it tastes better than it looks.
In all seriousness , this is the grilling guy Super Bowl, so, I went to a place that has the cows there meat comes from on display as you pull up to the meat maerket ( which I dove like 50 miles to get to because it is that good) and these are the most flavorful, best tasting , steaks that you would have the pleasure of tasting in your whole life (FYI, I got there when they opened , they were sold out of these by the time I left)...............

Johney

Pineapple King
In all seriousness , this is the grilling guy Super Bowl, so, I went to a place that has the cows there meat comes from on display as you pull up to the meat maerket ( which I dove like 50 miles to get to because it is that good) and these are the most flavorful, best tasting , steaks that you would have the pleasure of tasting in your whole life (FYI, I got there when they opened , they were sold out of these by the time I left)...............
It's all good bud! I'm sure it tastes awesome, just looks like doo doo that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.