Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pat's King of Steaks® Since 1930

Pats and Genos are right next to each other and only a couple blocks off 95. These are the original places to get authentic "wiz, wit".

John's Roast Pork

Johns may have the best tasting, but it is a little harder to find and hasn't been around as long as the other two.

Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks - The Real Taste of South Philly

Tonylukes has THE best roast pork sandwich you could eat. They also have authentic philly style steaks. The Oregon ave location is half a block from the UPS hub that serves most of the city.

All of these places will give you the "authentic" Philly cheesesteak that everyone's talks about. Personally, you can get better sandwiches in my neck of the woods, but these places are where people send famous people for a philly cheese steak.
Pats and Genos were covered on the 3-D show with Guy Fieri

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
image.gif
He is a cry baby mother
Change your name @Billy Ray but we know what a POS you are.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
there was a story about the strip clubs in reno several years back in the "Reno News and Reviews" and I was mentioned in the article and there were pictures of me and several of the girls. they even mentioned that i worked for a local "package delivery " company.

now go do your research.
Does someone need attention apparently???

What the :censored2: is going on in fluff???

First Dave posting like crazy and now the bipolar wannabe stripper non feeder driver is begging for attention in fluff?

Listen old road ball of crazy, post a picture or just shut the :censored2: up already. And while you're at it, do it holding your circle of honor plaque and wearing your circle of honor patch

First Dave posting like crazy and now the bipolar wannabe stripper non feeder driver is begging for attention in fluff?

Listen old road ball of crazy, post a picture or just shut the :censored2: up already. And while you're at it, do it holding your circle of honor plaque and wearing your circle of honor patch
Chill
Everyone wants to be at the cool kids table

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I thought she posted she didn't make Circle of Honor because of an accident? I can't keep it all straight. She's single, she's married, she's single, she's a stripper, was a stripper.. .whatever.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Pat's King of Steaks[emoji768] Since 1930

Pats and Genos are right next to each other and only a couple blocks off 95. These are the original places to get authentic "wiz, wit".

John's Roast Pork

Johns may have the best tasting, but it is a little harder to find and hasn't been around as long as the other two.

Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks - The Real Taste of South Philly

Tonylukes has THE best roast pork sandwich you could eat. They also have authentic philly style steaks. The Oregon ave location is half a block from the UPS hub that serves most of the city.

All of these places will give you the "authentic" Philly cheesesteak that everyone's talks about. Personally, you can get better sandwiches in my neck of the woods, but these places are where people send famous people for a philly cheese steak.
Tony Luke's is ok. I do love the pork. I'm not a fan of Pats or Genos.

Jims on south street is good.

Although some of the best cheesesteaks in Philly are usually at the whole in the wall sandwich shops out away from the tourists spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.