Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
man, it is storming here again. Got 7" of rain overnight. There are some apartments about a mile from me that are right on the creek. They had enough sense to put them on stilts, but the parking lot for residents has water over the hoods of all the cars. Wife left for work early I look for her to turn around and come back home, tho.

moreluck

golden ticket member
man, it is storming here again. Got 7" of rain overnight. There are some apartments about a mile from me that are right on the creek. They had enough sense to put them on stilts, but the parking lot for residents has water over the hoods of all the cars. Wife left for work early I look for her to turn around and come back home, tho.
Texas is really having the rain & flooding problems this year. I know that's an understatement, but I don't remember it being this bad in the past.

oldngray

nowhere special

expecting some "special" cars for sale soon?

pictures-529.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
It is getting pretty dry here but supposed to rain today. I put some new plants in and will need to water them if it doesn't rain.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We are supposed to get hit again this morning with a big storm right before noon. My directv keeps going out because of the storms, or I would know more. sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.