Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
I hate yard sales. Some people go crazy about them and want to stop at every house to buy junk nobody else wants.
Ton in my area ....driver at work is addicted LOL.....estate sales can be kinda fun ....decent stuff ...only been to a couple

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Well, I guess I'm going back to bed. Those that have to work today, my condolences. Those that are off, enjoy your weekend! Dang, I'm sorry my old buddy Dave isn't on here this morning. Oh well, maybe I can catch him later. not!:wink-very:

oldngray

nowhere special
Ton in my area ....driver at work is addicted LOL.....estate sales can be kinda fun ....decent stuff ...only been to a couple

Driving around the neighborhood is a nightmare with people not watching where they are going and stopping suddenly when something catches their attention. Plus parking anywhere their car happens to stop.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our garage sales are scheduled once a year by the HOA and other than that one, it's against the CC&R's to have them. Hours are 7 am to noon..... I like that rule!

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg
Hey @Covemastah
JEsus what town would do that!

oldngray

nowhere special
Our garage sales are scheduled once a year by the HOA and other than that one, it's against the CC&R's to have them. I like that rule!

Here people can have them anytime but there is a big community one every year the first weekend in June. There may be another sale in the fall but I really don't pay much attention to them.

Future

Victory Ride
Here people can have them anytime but there is a big community one every year the first weekend in June. There may be another sale in the fall but I really don't pay much attention to them.
They have actual block sales in some areas ....never been

Status
Not open for further replies.