Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Our "once a year" garage sale event includes 17 different neighborhoods .... it's huge. I agree with the comment about the driving. It's scary.
I have rolled up on some of these while working....people r insane how they park ...drive ... Around the area

moreluck

golden ticket member
f295c0d7644569bf07f0ffa135db20db.jpg

McGee

Morning Kid ...what's shakin?
Busy week around these parts, volume is up ( but apparently not enough for upstairs), loving the warmth though ( just wish my dang socks would get here) lol, can't wear shorts without em!

You?

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Busy week around these parts, volume is up ( but apparently not enough for upstairs), loving the warmth though ( just wish my dang socks would get here) lol, can't wear shorts without em!

You?
Volume insane..... Sales leads sales leads ......but no one to deliver or pick up...wtf idiots

Future

Victory Ride
Company I pick up from just obtained a huge account from a nationwide store....avg pickup was about 50 pieces a day.....after they obtained their new account they ship about 600 ......every day it's a spin of the wheel who is going in to pickup there stuff

Future

Victory Ride
Not much. Looks like rain so I probably won't do much outside. Nothing I really need to go to the store for so I will probably do a few household chores.
Cooled down a lot for today....kinda overcast ....not sure how the rest of the day will unfold.....Deb working.......might go with my buddy ....his kids have a baseball game few hours

upschuck

Company I pick up from just obtained a huge account from a nationwide store....avg pickup was about 50 pieces a day.....after they obtained their new account they ship about 600 ......every day it's a spin of the wheel who is going in to pickup there stuff
What is the minimum to drop a trailer there? At the minimum a tp-60.

Status
Not open for further replies.