Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No you are missing my point. I'm not going to sit here and post to myself.
I'm here.

Got up at 6 am because I wanted to detail all three cars before the Florida heat. Enlisted my teen and told him I'll give him $50/car to help to put in his savings account. He's saving to pay for part of his car next year. That's the deal. He gets up no problem and we get coffee and knock it out as a team. He's got really good work ethic. No complaining. I even showed him how to properly clay bar the paint.

Now he's off to his part time job. I'm going to slip an extra 50 per car into his account as a bonus. I'm real proud of him. Most kids his age don't have that.

It was a great dad moment.

I'm here.

Got up at 6 am because I wanted to detail all three cars before the Florida heat. Enlisted my teen and told him I'll give him $50/car to help to put in his savings account. He's saving to pay for part of his car next year. That's the deal. He gets up no problem and we get coffee and knock it out as a team. He's got really good work ethic. No complaining. I even showed him how to properly clay bar the paint.

Now he's off to his part time job. I'm going to slip an extra 50 per car into his account as a bonus. I'm real proud of him. Most kids his age don't have that.

It was a great dad moment.
Good job Dad,make him earn it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Holy smokes. How do some people survive in the world. Just had someone come in and ask if you he can go over to the Amazon warehouse next door to buy stuff instead of having to go online to do it.

image.jpg
Frogs rule

Status
Not open for further replies.