Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Jesus bunch of ass muncheers ... Fren ch by the way......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa strike up the band .....Disturbed???? make suuure sounds of silence is included

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpeg

In the wilds of New Jersey...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Oh man, wife and mother in law are in the kitchen cooking. My wife's sister and brother and their families are coming down today for a week.

Food will be plentiful and good. I've been instructed to stock the garage fridge well for the guys. My brother and his family are coming over too tonight.

Nothing is more fun than an Italian family dinner night

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh man, wife and mother in law are in the kitchen cooking. My wife's sister and brother and their families are coming down today for a week.

Food will be plentiful and good. I've been instructed to stock the garage fridge well for the guys. My brother and his family are coming over too tonight.

Sounds fun. Irish get togethers usually end with a fist fight

I couldn't put up with my whole family for more than an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.