Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That, my friend, is not your Akorn. Shame, shame.

Fourteen pounds of pork shoulder, shredded was almost all eaten today after the newest grandson's baptism. Guess I did good.:)
Did most of it on the Akorn. Still have to figure out how much lump charcoal to use for more than a couple of hours cook time. The coals burned out so I had to sauce the ribs and finish the butt on the grill.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
maxresdefault.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Did most of it on the Akorn. Still have to figure out how much lump charcoal to use for more than a couple of hours cook time. The coals burned out so I had to sauce the ribs and finish the butt on the grill.

Fill it to those three ears. You won't go through all of it in one cook, and you will even have lots left after you close the vents to kill the fire.

I use mine 4 or 5 times a week, mostly for grilling, maybe once a week for a long cook, and only add charcoal once a week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Screw that

I listened to a news report about that junk

I like the guy who got his allotment and made Jell-O shots and sold shots for a buck a piece just to stick it to the man

:censored2: everyone off
It's retail price really isn't expensive at all.

The 10 year is $40. Problem is aftermarket it's probably $200.

oldngray

nowhere special
Bologna.

OS-X and Safari. No malware, no viruses and only the very occasional pop-up. I haven't cleared my cache in over a year, and zero browser problems.

Maybe your search history?

I don't get malware or viruses and I have pop ups blocked. One of the biggest reasons for clearing the cache is so it runs faster.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don't get malware or viruses and I have pop ups blocked. One of the biggest reasons for clearing the cache is so it runs faster.

10.11.5 runs plenty fast for me, and I don't have to fool around with disc management anymore (maybe Windoze has improved in that aspect).

You run your stuff, and I'll run mine, and no more arguments. Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.