Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Did you respond.......good good?
image.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Yes June is fantastic, nice work , I would have bought that much too. Just brought this one home. Boulevards smokestack series, not crazy about they're regular line up but this is not all really all that
exceptional. 8.5% not sure on the ibus
WIN_20160614_220354.JPG
. Not real hoppy
little thin and dry, smell dank, wouldn't buy it again. I did a pick a six

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yes June is fantastic, nice work , I would have bought that much too. Just brought this one hem. Boulevards smokestack series, not crazy about they're regular line up but this is really exceptional. 8.5% not sure on the ibusView attachment 84746
I was paying $10 a can for it at my resort. Found it at Publix after asking the stock boy to go check in the back for me cause the shelf was empty. $8.99 for 6 instead of $10 a can made the mrs happy....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Stfu and let me crack another beer.
You know what a good new thread would be ,.....how many of us drivers consume alcohol on a weekly basis, honestly ,I personally know half the guys in my center can hardly wait to crack a beer most nights, I'm not saying this job causes you to drink, but it sure seems to have a pretty high percentage of guys I know consuming.......

You know what a good new thread would be ,.....how many of us drivers consume alcohol on a weekly basis, honestly ,I personally know half the guys in my center can hardly wait to crack a beer most nights, I'm not saying this job causes you to drink, but it sure seems to have a pretty high percentage of guys I know consuming.......
Yes...many parking lot beers...I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.