Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You know what a good new thread would be ,.....how many of us drivers consume alcohol on a weekly basis, honestly ,I personally know half the guys in my center can hardly wait to crack a beer most nights, I'm not saying this job causes you to drink, but it sure seems to have a pretty high percentage of guys I know consuming.......
I thought FedEx people could drink but you guys have us WAY out done.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You know what a good new thread would be ,.....how many of us drivers consume alcohol on a weekly basis, honestly ,I personally know half the guys in my center can hardly wait to crack a beer most nights, I'm not saying this job causes you to drink, but it sure seems to have a pretty high percentage of guys I know consuming.......
Pretty sure there was a thread on that a long time ago.

I remember a study that something like 65% of people say they NEED 2 or more drinks to unwind every day.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Cleaned out decades of crap from the basement. Getting a new washer and dryer tomorrow
I just bought that also.....luckily the guys installed , and hauled away old ones , mine was first floor, no basement steps, and I gave them BBQ bacon pulled pork sandwiches so they hooked it all up using existing equipment that they weren't technically allowed to do. Treat people with respect , kindness, and gratitude, and watch in amazement what will happen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.