Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
319558-grumpy-cat-its-saay.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
I'm not, but I've seen a couple reports on the news about poor water quality because of it.
I imagine many people on a private well could be in trouble too.
Luckily not directly at my place .......but other townships very close having issues

oldngray

nowhere special
Well water is different because it relies on the water table. If you use city water there shouldn't be much difference though. Although every summer one of the 3 water plants around here always has trouble with nitrate levels because of farm runoff.

oldngray

nowhere special
Luckily not directly at my place .......but other townships very close having issues

My township used to have its own wells and water system - until the city dug some deeper wells nearby and lowered the water table forcing us to tie into city water. This area still has best water quality of the city though.

Future

Victory Ride
Well water is different because it relies on the water table. If you use city water there shouldn't be much difference though. Although every summer one of the 3 water plants around here always has trouble with nitrate levels because of farm runoff.
Morning dear Elder! LOL....anything going on today? Reaching 90ish here today don't think I am moving my ass farther than the front door

Status
Not open for further replies.