Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Morning dear Elder! LOL....anything going on today? Reaching 90ish here today don't think I am moving my ass farther than the front door

No plans yet. I think the forecast is 85 and rain here today but a cold front will finally pass through with much lower temperatures starting tomorrow.

oldngray

nowhere special
Area is over 1inch low on the water table .....that is huge

Water tables can get weird. My church has a private well with crappy water (lot of iron and barely within allowable limit of arsenic) but there has been construction of a big warehouse nearby and the vibrations or something must have made the minerals settle. The water is now better. Because there is a daycare the EPA monitors the water quality very closely. So far its good enough - until the EPA decides to change the regulations again.

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg
Baby Brother Gronk

Future

Victory Ride
Water tables can get weird. My church has a private well with crappy water (lot of iron and barely within allowable limit of arsenic) but there has been construction of a big warehouse nearby and the vibrations or something must have made the minerals settle. The water is now better. Because there is a daycare the EPA monitors the water quality very closely. So far its good enough - until the EPA decides to change the regulations again.
Not that it matters ...what denomination Church do u belong to?

Status
Not open for further replies.