Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
U should take a pic pouring one of them down the sink ......send it to me and I will post.....his blood pressure will go off the charts ...LOL
it's good beer. Don't want to waste it. But I'll think of a good picture and I'll send it to you.

He'll roid rage and that'll teach him to put me on ignore

Future

Victory Ride
Small edition to my power washing yesterday ...note to self.....always wear shoes while doing......accidentally got my foot......took small top layer of my skin off .....burned and still is ....like all hell

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Small edition to my power washing yesterday ...note to self.....always wear shoes while doing......accidentally got my foot......took small top layer of my skin off .....burned and still is ....like all hell
image.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
No, No, that's ok. (looking butthurt) You made it plain last night you weren't going to give me any of your secrets. (whew) I just googled a rub for the wing seasoning. Mixed it up last night. Thawed the wings out also. Got to go in there and cut them up in a few minutes.
Are you going to smoke them? Did some smoked wings a few weeks ago and they were insane.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Are you going to smoke them? Did some smoked wings a few weeks ago and they were insane.
Yes, going on the smoker. I was going to do 2 slabs of pork ribs and a pork loin anyway, and I remembered I bought a package of wings for .99/lb last week so, wings it is. Never done wings on the smoker, but I'm figuring on about 2 hours +-

Future

Victory Ride
Yes, going on the smoker. I was going to do 2 slabs of pork ribs and a pork loin anyway, and I remembered I bought a package of wings for .99/lb last week so, wings it is. Never done wings on the smoker, but I'm figuring on about 2 hours +-
How long for the Ribs and Loin?

Status
Not open for further replies.