Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofFluff

How to rock a suit? Heck yeah
0605161023.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Eh, there is a line. I'm a pretty casual kind of guy, but I'll dress up if we go to a fancy restaurant. It's not about the restaurant, it's about her feeling special. Me wearing a button downs and jeans, doesn't do that.

Rule number 1. If the wife says dress up, you damn well do it. Or you get blacklisted for awhile. My wife likes to look nice as a couple in those situations. A man does his part to make her feel and look beautiful.

And that goes a long way.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Eh, there is a line. I'm a pretty casual kind of guy, but I'll dress up if we go to a fancy restaurant. It's not about the restaurant, it's about her feeling special. Me wearing a button downs and jeans, doesn't do that.
People carry themselves differently when they're dressed nice. More confident. And they feel better. I've always believed there's a time and place for everything as far as dressing.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Rule number 1. If the wife says dress up, you damn well do it. Or you get blacklisted for awhile. My wife likes to look nice as a couple in those situations. A man does his part to make her feel and look beautiful.

And that goes a long way.
She always spends a lot of time to get all fancy. I can spend 5 minutes putting a suit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.