Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How do they NOT know their drivers are on vacation? Don't they get a weekly schedule ahead of time?
We get a schedule when everyone finishes picking for the YEAR.

But it's weird in timecards. The vacations don't get put in until some time Monday morning. I wish they would put them in automatically so we can check. It would just make things easier. I get so lost looking on the sheet. Next year I think I'm going to enter it in an excel sheet as guys pick.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We get a schedule when everyone finishes picking for the YEAR.

But it's weird in timecards. The vacations don't get put in until some time Monday morning. I wish they would put them in automatically so we can check. It would just make things easier. I get so lost looking on the sheet. Next year I think I'm going to enter it in an excel sheet as guys pick.
Our managers do our schedules weekly. They show our start times and projected end times next to our names, as well as the route we are running each day. If I'm scheduled off a day, it will say for that day "scheduled day off". Granted , they have to make changes for some routes based on sick calls, but most of it stays the same. It's supposed to be posted by Wednesday of the previous week.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Our managers do our schedules weekly. They show our start times and projected end times next to our names, as well as the route we are running each day. If I'm scheduled off a day, it will say for that day "scheduled day off". Granted , they have to make changes for some routes based on sick calls, but most of it stays the same. It's supposed to be posted by Wednesday of the previous week.
Everything is done weekly, but you still have to reference the vacation sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.