Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you? I am proud of where I am from NY and I enjoy where I live now. Since you don't know what my life experience is as I haven't really gone into great detail. I don't talk about NY as much as you're implying. Just here and there.

There are many things I have seen from living in the NY Tristate that others may be clueless to living in other places. Like I haven't seen certain things but I am open to it. Which is part me and part growing up in NY. My family wasn't born in the United States so I'm aware there's a larger world.
Milestone Whore

IMG_0091.JPG
What the crap is a chicken tractor?
A portable chicken coop you scoot around the yard every few days. We built a permanent coop last spring.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
How old are you? I am proud of where I am from NY and I enjoy where I live now. Since you don't know what my life experience is as I haven't really gone into great detail. I don't talk about NY as much as you're implying. Just here and there.

There are many things I have seen from living in the NY Tristate that others may be clueless to living in other places. Like I haven't seen certain things but I am open to it. Which is part me and part growing up in NY. My family wasn't born in the United States so I'm aware there's a larger world.

Calm down. Nobody said you can't be proud of it. Just saying you post about it a lot that we are aware you're from there.

It's like if I'm posting "I'm eating a bagel" and you post "OmG you haven't had a bagel until you've had a NYC bagel". Doesn't mean my bagel isn't good or I don't understand what you're trying to convey.

thats my point. Do you get it better?

I'm sure like everyone else, you've had life experiences that shape you or your outlook. I wasn't saying anything about that or implying you hadn't.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Calm down. Nobody said you can't be proud of it. Just saying you post about it a lot that we are aware you're from there.

It's like if I'm posting "I'm eating a bagel" and you post "OmG you haven't had a bagel until you've had a NYC bagel". Doesn't mean my bagel isn't good or I don't understand what you're trying to convey.

thats my point. Do you get it better?

I'm sure like everyone else, you've had life experiences that shape you or your outlook. I wasn't saying anything about that or implying you hadn't.

You got me mixed up with someone else. I talked about it a handful of times. If anything I post lots of gifs.

People seem to get all twisted about NY so I talk about everything else.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You got me mixed up with someone else. I talked about it a handful of times. If anything I post lots of gifs.

People seem to get all twisted about NY so I talk about everything else.

Nope.

Nobody gets twisted about NY on here. Hell, many are from or living there now on here.

I'm guessing though you're in your early 20s??? I'm just curious.

You're not doing anything wrong. I'm just telling you an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.