Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
oh_hello_there_world_th.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'm aware you're from NY. You've mentioned it many times on here. Many.

I think some of your posts on NY sound cliché in a sense. Not trying to insult you in that but real NYers don't play with the cliches. They just act it if that makes sense. It's like it's ingrained in them enough that they don't usually talk like that in my experience. I don't know maybe it's because you're younger. My wife is just different in her mannerisms but you can tell she grew up in queens by the way she acts to certain things.

Just my observation. Don't take it as an insult because it's not meant that way. I don't think you're "whistling Dixie at all" I just think you're trying too hard to show everyone you're fromNYC. We know. It's a cool place. I get it. Been there many times and we have family there still. It's awesome to grow up there and it has many great things about it.

But even as my wife says, the world is bigger than just NY.
idk-gif.gif

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I'm aware you're from NY. You've mentioned it many times on here. Many.

I think some of your posts on NY sound cliché in a sense. Not trying to insult you in that but real NYers don't play with the cliches. They just act it if that makes sense. It's like it's ingrained in them enough that they don't usually talk like that in my experience. I don't know maybe it's because you're younger. My wife is just different in her mannerisms but you can tell she grew up in queens by the way she acts to certain things.

Just my observation. Don't t it as an insult because it's not meant that way. I don't think you're "whistling Dixie at all" I just think you're trying too hard to show everyone you're fromNYC. We know. It's a cool place. I get it. Been there many times and we have family there still. It's awesome to grow up there and it has many great things about it.

But even as my wife says, the world is bigger than just NY.

How old are you? I am proud of where I am from NY and I enjoy where I live now. Since you don't know what my life experience is as I haven't really gone into great detail. I don't talk about NY as much as you're implying. Just here and there.

There are many things I have seen from living in the NY Tristate that others may be clueless to living in other places. Like I haven't seen certain things but I am open to it. Which is part me and part growing up in NY. My family wasn't born in the United States so I'm well aware there's a larger world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.