Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
lawlz.org_.jpg
Looks like the lunch a feeder driver would have

KingofFluff

You one of those people that don't forget everything when they drink?

Only times I've ever blacked out like don't remember a thing even after people telling me were on Jack Daniels single barrel.
Had a streak of blackout weekends Going. Big events where shots were flowing. As long as I'm not doing shots I don't black out. Start doing shots. It ova. Wife told me I was in a suit and sunglasses at a wedding reception last weekend taking down road signs and streamers and loading them,into a truck I as I directed traffic and puked behind a tree. Have absolutely no recolection of this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had a streak of blackout weekends Going. Big events where shots were flowing. As long as I'm not doing shots I don't black out. Start doing shots. It ova. Wife told me I was in a suit and sunglasses at a wedding reception last weekend taking down road signs and streamers and loading them,into a truck I as I directed tragic and puked behind a tree. Have absolutely no recolection of this.
I hate blacking out. First time it happened I dumped out probably $800 worth of whiskey and said I was never drinking again. Scared me not knowing what I did.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Had a streak of blackout weekends Going. Big events where shots were flowing. As long as I'm not doing shots I don't black out. Start doing shots. It ova. Wife told me I was in a suit and sunglasses at a wedding reception last weekend taking down road signs and streamers and loading them,into a truck I as I directed tragic and puked behind a tree. Have absolutely no recolection of this.

"directing tragic?"

Status
Not open for further replies.