Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
OT8k4Ii.gif
Hard to explain but I've seen guys on a number of occasions freak out and not be able to go through with it. The women are always good to go though.

I usually have a pretty good idea going into the night if it's a possibility or not. Did not think it was a possibility last night. Got blind sided.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Hard to explain but I've seen guys on a number of occasions freak out and not be able to go through with it. The women are always good to go though.

I usually have a pretty good idea going into the night if it's a possibility or not. Did not think it was a possibility last night. Got blind sided.
Stage fright huh? It's okay, they make pills for that.

Future

Victory Ride
Had a streak of blackout weekends Going. Big events where shots were flowing. As long as I'm not doing shots I don't black out. Start doing shots. It ova. Wife told me I was in a suit and sunglasses at a wedding reception last weekend taking down road signs and streamers and loading them,into a truck I as I directed traffic and puked behind a tree. Have absolutely no recolection of this.
Damn that's a banner night.....LOL

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Had a streak of blackout weekends Going. Big events where shots were flowing. As long as I'm not doing shots I don't black out. Start doing shots. It ova. Wife told me I was in a suit and sunglasses at a wedding reception last weekend taking down road signs and streamers and loading them,into a truck I as I directed traffic and puked behind a tree. Have absolutely no recolection of this.
giphy (31).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.