Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 23 years
My big TV an hour ago all of sudden when blank. It had no picture but sound was there. I thought this is just great-its not that old. I messed with it for 10 minutes and nothing. I dug out the receipt and it was purchased one year and one day ago. I was thinking "how convenient"--out of warrantee by one friend'in day. I was ready to thrown the remote through it when the picture came back on. I hope it was just a one time gremlin.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My big TV an hour ago all of sudden when blank. It had no picture but sound was there. I thought this is just great-its not that old. I messed with it for 10 minutes and nothing. I dug out the receipt and it was purchased one year and one day ago. I was thinking "how convenient"--out of warrantee by one friend'in day. I was ready to thrown the remote through it when the picture came back on. I hope it was just a one time gremlin.

Sony?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Probably a timer inside your TV set to die after a year. Lol.

Was it plugged in?
Lol

oldngray

nowhere special

unplug it and plug it back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.