Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So, when you transferring back to Mn? Seems like you liked it better there, one big happy family
I had it good out there, be the first one to admit it. But I'm challenged more here, which I do like, and not living in the middle of nowhere is a welcome change.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm just saying the similarities between him and my best friends 4 year old are striking.

He wasn't always this way though.
I've always been fascinated by what makes a person tick. I once read that if a child has something traumatic happen to them, emotionally they stay that age, even as an adult. From what he's said, his childhood was pretty traumatic.

oldngray

nowhere special
Preload basically just said friend* it this morning
good good.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've always been fascinated by what makes a person tick. I once read that if a child has something traumatic happen to them, emotionally they stay that age, even as an adult. From what he's said, his childhood was pretty traumatic.
There needs to be a point where you take responsibility and grow up though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lots of people with severe depression and stuff never mature past a certain point.

My wife and I see it in my brother in law. He's a 31 year old teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.