Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If preload doesn't do their jobs nobody cares.

Drivers are the first and last people to handle packages so are easiest to blame for mistakes.
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about how someone loads my truck. If it's wrong, I can fix it before I leave the building. I can't imagine how much it must suck to have to depend on some slacker to load my truck correctly. For how well they do their job to dictate what time I get off work. And yes, I know there are some good ones.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about how someone loads my truck. If it's wrong, I can fix it before I leave the building. I can't imagine how much it must suck to have to depend on some slacker to load my truck correctly. For how well they do their job to dictate what time I get off work. And yes, I know there are some good ones.

the loader makes or breaks your day

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They don't run preload , like they run package. That's the problem.
They need to better connect the numbers. Like they need what the drivers do affect preload more and vice versa. There is little incentive to work together under this system.

That was another benefit of Minnesota. Our preload sup reported to the ORS. There wasn't a disconnect because if you friend* the drivers to fix something on preload you were in for an ass whoopin.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Well!!!!

Go I think I love you too.
tumblr_mr12lmoqtP1s8hnhko1_500.gif

They need to better connect the numbers. Like they need what the drivers do affect preload more and vice versa. There is little incentive to work together under this system.

That was another benefit of Minnesota. Our preload sup reported to the ORS. There wasn't a disconnect because if you friend* the drivers to fix something on preload you were in for an ass whoopin.
Some days you wonder how we stay in business

Status
Not open for further replies.