Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
And so it was decided.

Picture1028161556_1.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My opinion of the Cubs has gone drastically down. Neither team has been in a Series in a very long time but the Indians are just happy and celebrating while the Cubs are getting dirty and nasty.
I live in Illinois so I obviously know some cubs fans. A majority believe they DESERVE this World Series. Like it's their right to win it.

I also know people that are mad about the ticket prices and the bars charging cover.

It's simple supply and deman people.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I live in Illinois so I obviously know some cubs fans. A majority believe they DESERVE this World Series. Like it's their right to win it.

I also know people that are mad about the ticket prices and the bars charging cover.

I call it price gouging

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't go then it's that simple.

You can only price gouge on things people have to have.

The ticket prices are all secondary market so prices will only sell for what the market dictates.

I saw Cubs fans were complaining White Sox fans weren't supporting them too. Not surprising with how Cubs acted when White Sox were in the Series.

Brownslave688

I saw Cubs fans were complaining White Sox fans weren't supporting them too. Not surprising with how Cubs acted when White Sox were in the Series.
Yep. Just saw an article the other day that said if you live in Illinois you must root for the Cubs. Ummmm I don't think so and with the way they have acted this year I'll never root for them.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

In 1995 and 1997 we thought the same thing. The baseball gods have a cruel way of bringing you back to reality. This time, most Tribe fans a cautiously optomistic. We've been here before. We want to win. If it doesn't happen, it's been a sweet ride.

Brownslave688

In 1995 and 1997 we thought the same thing. The baseball gods have a cruel way of bringing you back to reality. This time, most Tribe fans a cautiously optomistic. We've been here before. We want to win. If it doesn't happen, it's been a sweet ride.
I wouldn't even mind if they started getting cocky a month or two ago but this has been non stop with Cubs fans since April.

Status
Not open for further replies.