Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
In 1995 and 1997 we thought the same thing. The baseball gods have a cruel way of bringing you back to reality. This time, most Tribe fans a cautiously optomistic. We've been here before. We want to win. If it doesn't happen, it's been a sweet ride.

Cleveland is so used to losing they are just happy when they do win.

... now about those Browns ....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No one is forcing you to pay. As much as I love the Tribe, if B-dubs jacked their prices up and charged a cover, I would turn around and head home.
Plus as a business owner it's a good way to insure everyone is there to
Spend money.

I don't want joe cheapskate coming in taking a seat of someone that might drop $500-$600

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Plus as a business owner it's a good way to insure everyone is there to
Spend money.

I don't want joe cheapskate coming in taking a seat of someone that might drop $500-$600
Oh I will spend money. I just would choose to spend it elsewhere if I thought they were taking unfair advantage.

joeboodog

People are getting upset over some poor schlub getting a few extra bucks but MLB is jacking up the price of tickets and the tickets brokers are taking it up to the next level.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
People are getting upset over some poor schlub getting a few extra bucks but MLB is jacking up the price of tickets and the tickets brokers are taking it up to the next level.
I don't get why they're so upset. It's no different than restaurants jacking up prices for New Years Eve or florists jacking up prices for Valentines Day.

Last edited:

joeboodog

It's the entitlement mentality. "I went to a couple of regular season games so I am entitled to box seats for the World Series." Give me a flipping break. I would love to be at a game with Joeboopup but his college is more important.

joeboodog

Status
Not open for further replies.