Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Not much today going with my dad and sister to Martinsville,Va tomorrow to the NASCAR race neat little track
We have a traveling group of drivers that go to at least two races a year...I have been invited ....but never have gone......they have a riot ....some funny ass stories

KOG72

I’m full of it
honestly i dont even know what a troll is or has to do....said it b4 ...this is my first interaction ever online....i dont have facebook or anything like that
I'm with you on this one my first time doing anything like this also.

KOG72

I’m full of it
We have a traveling group of drivers that go to at least two races a year...I have been invited ....but never have gone......they have a riot ....some funny ass stories
You can really get tore up at the events and some of the drunks there are hilarious

Future

Victory Ride
Are you in that plan?

And isn't that the one Dan was bragging about being in such great shape?

.. before he quietly pushed back his retirement date?
We had ...key word HAD......a awesome one .....most pretty close to 7000 a month ......now no idea ....I feel I will be working some where for a very long time

Future

Victory Ride
Fully
Are you in that plan?

And isn't that the one Dan was bragging about being in such great shape?

.. before he quietly pushed back his retirement date?
disgusted ....used to receive statements of what I was projected to receive upon retirement and felt really good .....now I just got to figure out where I am going to work

moreluck

golden ticket member
f7ec2b901e598d95c68bc73bb7e889f9.jpg

KOG72

I’m full of it
We had ...key word HAD......a awesome one .....most pretty close to 7000 a month ......now no idea ....I feel I will be working some where for a very long time
I've told people if I'd retired from UPS and had too work somewhere else hell I would see about delivering parts for Advance Auto no pressure there no time restraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.