Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
20170115_195149.jpg
20170115_203323.jpg

W

What The Hawk?

You save money sort of.
No I don't. I do have a good savings but most of my money goes to my parents, car and phone. I'm only working at UPS right now. I'm also too comfortable which is something I told them in our talk and they agreed with me.

haller

No I don't. I do have a good savings but most of my money goes to my parents, car and phone. I'm only working at UPS right now. I'm also too comfortable which is something I told them in our talk and they agreed with me.

I also need to win the lottery to be alone.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Aright, before I got my job as a preloader I had a curfew (yes that's right, at 25 years old I had a curfew) of 11PM, no tattoos, no piercings besides the one in each ear, no staying at a guys house, I had to tell them where I was, I had to ask to stay out at someones house..etc..

I love my parents, but I don't need them to hover over me like I'm 16. The reason I am so behind in life and immature is because I am so sheltered and babied. It's time to move out and up in the world and it's time for my big girl pants.
tumblr_llvzpbzOC31qindnxo1_400.gif

rod

Retired 23 years
Probably will, but I need to be an adult and living in my childhood home with my parents isn't helping me do that.

Everybody needs to spread their wings and leave the nest eventually. Be careful-----its a zoo out there. I've seen more than one youngster fall off the deep end when given a little freedom. Sometimes the sheltered ones try the hardest to prove they are tough and it backfires.

Status
Not open for further replies.