Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
mad.png

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Aright, before I got my job as a preloader I had a curfew (yes that's right, at 25 years old I had a curfew) of 11PM, no tattoos, no piercings besides the one in each ear, no staying at a guys house, I had to tell them where I was, I had to ask to stay out at someones house..etc..

I love my parents, but I don't need them to hover over me like I'm 16. The reason I am so behind in life and immature is because I am so sheltered and babied. It's time to move out and up in the world and it's time for my big girl pants.
ur going to miss it someday

haller

Aright, before I got my job as a preloader I had a curfew (yes that's right, at 25 years old I had a curfew) of 11PM, no tattoos, no piercings besides the one in each ear, no staying at a guys house, I had to tell them where I was, I had to ask to stay out at someones house..etc..

I love my parents, but I don't need them to hover over me like I'm 16. The reason I am so behind in life and immature is because I am so sheltered and babied. It's time to move out and up in the world and it's time for my big girl pants.

Doing a good job, you're not preggers yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.