Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Staying on St Thomas a friend of mine owns a house there he has a 42' Sea Ray
Says we can bar hop all over the carribean
Sweet, the beef patties and fried fish and rice are to die for (in the right spots). Always wanted to go there for Carnival. The clear water was beautiful. Probably changed since my last trip.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Once I was remodeling a bathroom had to totally destroy the vanity to get it out
I put it and some nasty glass shower doors out by the curb. They were gone in an hour

That happened the last bathroom I remodeled. People asked if they could go through the roll off we had out there. All was left was the tiles and I'm pretty sure if they hadn't been in peices, they would've been gone as well

Brownies...mmm

If it's like my hood set it out by the curb
It'll disappear in a few hours
They try use free cycle and let it go free here so stuff that somebody may be able to reuse doesn't end up in the landfill. People through out good stuff in my neighborhood. Lol

oldngray

nowhere special
Once I was remodeling a bathroom had to totally destroy the vanity to get it out
I put it and some nasty glass shower doors out by the curb. They were gone in an hour
Those scroungers will take anything.

Luckily my trash pickup takes anything but before they did all I had to do set set junk on the corner a day early and it would be gone.

Brownies...mmm

Those scroungers will take anything.

Luckily my trash pickup takes anything but before they did all I had to do set set junk on the corner a day early and it would be gone.
Mine used to pick up everything. But now you have to call the township and let them know. They pick it up but it's a pain.

Caught a guy about to leave a laminate counter top we put out saying it was too heavy. When I lifted it and put it in his truck he was like um um... it was awkward. I said yeah...ok

Status
Not open for further replies.