Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
not a bad day. only caught 6 crappie. caught 2 at 14", 3 over 10, and 1 which was eater size. wish I didn't have to go get a got damn battery. I'd be out here til dark. slow bite, but all eaters.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mine used to pick up everything. But now you have to call the township and let them know. They pick it up but it's a pain.

Caught a guy about to leave a laminate counter top we put out saying it was too heavy. When I lifted it and put it in his truck he was like um um... it was awkward. I said yeah...ok

In my area we have to pay a private company for trash pickup. They will pick up most things with the automated dumpster trucks but will send another truck around to pick up big stuff if they need to. If you really abused it with too much they might charge you extra but its no problem if you keep it within reason. They even pick up appliances if the scroungers don't get them first.

About the only thing they are touchy about is any furniture with fabric or bedding has to be wrapped in plastic because of the possibility of bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.