Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Used to have a pond near my house that was full of monster carp. Bought a box of 40% bran flakes, ate the raisins out of it, then squeezed the bran flakes in my fist while pouring big red soda in it. They couldn't resist. Would catch an ice chest full of them and take them to a liquor store on the other side of the tracks and trade them for a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was under age back then. lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Used to have a pond near my house that was full of monster carp. Bought a box of 40% bran flakes, ate the raisins out of it, then squeezed the bran flakes in my fist while pouring big red soda in it. They couldn't resist. Would catch an ice chest full of them and take them to a liquor store on the other side of the tracks and trade them for a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was under age back then. lol.

I used stinky dough bait. The moldier the better.

oldngray

nowhere special
65c48d8.gif

W

What The Hawk?

My boss bought me mcdonalds breakfast today and said it was for zero misloads last week. However, I got one misload last week. I went two weeks without a misload and I didn't get anything for that. Ever since I asked to be moved to belt 3 he's been acting weird. I didn't eat the breakfast, I threw it away. I won't accept gifts from my boss. I just felt a little weird about it.

My boss bought me mcdonalds breakfast today and said it was for zero misloads last week. However, I got one misload last week. I went two weeks without a misload and I didn't get anything for that. Ever since I asked to be moved to belt 3 he's been acting weird. I didn't eat the breakfast, I threw it away. I won't accept gifts from my boss. I just felt a little weird about it.
They buy us food sometimes. Take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.